A good Christmas memories.


Hallo!

Today I write about my Christmas memories.
I think Christmas is family day. Not couple's day.
There are a lot of couples all around in the town. I always stay in my house on Christmas day. I eat delicious food made by my mother with my family. Also, I eat cakes. Every year, We buy chicken in "kentucky".
Last year, we went to restaurant. I ate delicious French and drunk wine. It was expensive but so good memory for me.
I recommend you to spend Christmas with family.

Thank you!!

コメント

  1. Your Christmas memory is very good!
    I ate Christmas cake with my family too. It was very delicious.

    返信削除
  2. I spend with my family on Christmas day too.
    You spent so nice day !! I want to spend the day like you.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The place that I want to visit.

My spring break plan.